Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One more small thing......

I forgot to mention something in the last blog that is definitely blog worthy. Last week the kids were playing and I was making lunch. Soijer and Ephram were arguing over a book. I called them to lunch and as we were sitting at the table Ephram says "Soijer, I am going to eat faster than you and get down and take that book and put it in my room and close the door." to which Soijer replies: "Ephram, if you take that book into your room, I am going to get down and go and open the door to your room, get that book, bring it back in the living room, open it up and break it over your head!!". Quite a specific threat from a 2 year old. I was speechless.

3 comments:

Just A Guy said...

future boyfriend worthy story!

Arjun Sen said...

I appreciate your posts and think it's a great blog for me to refer back to. I've just started a blog called raisingafather.blogspot.com and I'd love to link to one another's since we discuss many of the same issues parents face.

oh and arrr said...

I found your blog Googling for the recipe for San Chez's blue cheese fritters. I haven't landed on that post yet but had to comment. At two years, that's quite the speech. Hilarious!