Friday, January 4, 2008

Merry Christmas Happy New Year


I haven't written anything in a while because this is the busy time of year. now that it is over, hopefully, I will be a little better about writing. Christmas was good. my folks came up for the week from Illinois and helped a lot with the kids while Azsure and I were working on Christmas eve stuff at church. The Christmas Eve service went well and the live nativity that Azsure organized went better than we though it would. Apparently any time you have a live baby donkey somewhere, so shall the crowds come to see. Christmas morning was good. Ephram got tons of toys then spent the rest of the day playing with Soijers 1 toy. Our new years eve was fairly tame with our church small group coming over for food and Texas Hold em poker. I did not win.
Now, to the new year. my election excitement has increased ten fold. I normally really pay attention come election time but this year, I stayed away from it until the turn of the new year. XM radio has a new channel called POTUS '08 which brought me up to speed in about 20 minutes on the election goings on.
I'm still working on my resolutions for the year. They have to do with some spiritual growth amongst other things. I actually kept mine from last year and exercised, dropped 15-20 pounds and got my first physical since high school. We will see how the cholesterol levels came out this year when I get another exam.
We are looking forwrd to our 10 year anniversary in march and are taking acruise in feb to celebrate. yeah!! no kids for 6 days!! I should come back fat and tan!
thats all for now.
out

No comments: